Can use Camuflage Styles

Hello, please, I did a mistake and install one mode (but I dunnot which is causing the issue) that I can apply kamuflage Styles on my tank. When I want to apply the changes and click Save; an error messages pops out and sying: Its not possible to do the changess to the style (but  Icant use it anymore as well).
I remember me reading something about ""Dont install this if you are using styles" but dont know how to put it bac know.

Can I delete whole resmods folder and do a clean installation? Or it it a one of mods I am suing that causes this trouble?
Thank you!

On 6/19/2020 at 7:24 PM, Aslain said:

Yes I mentioned that regarding auto-camo from Auxilium. Reinstall the modpack without that mod, you can also try to press "O" while in hangar, that should turn off auto-return feature in given session.

So we still need to wait until Auxilium fix their mod so I can use that mod again?

En 25/6/2020 a las 12:41, Aslain dijo:

ShuraBB the creator didn't tell anything about it except that it's not working with presets. I think the mod requires big rework...

Any news about the skins?

While using  auto-camo from Auxilium all was well until in mid session all my tanks forgot their camo and were naked, but worse, I had 12 copies of an emblem that I use on every tank and it has disappeared from inventory. I know if I write a ticket to WG they will blame it on the mod. I reinstalled the modpack v1.9.1.1 #09 but no dice. Any ideas?

Signed,

Perplexed

Any chance the Protanki auto-camo will return?

BTW, thank you for your years of work on this modpack. I plan to kick in wih a small donation when I can, currently my finances have a broken track, the engine is sputtering and my hit-pionts are low. That won't be forever. Anyway, please know that what you do is much appreciated.