Having an issue mysterious issue...

...that I am unable to isolate. My problem started in port where I clicked on Mods or Exterior the game would not allow me to do anything other than look at the ship. I thought maybe it was the flags. I was using the second version with the Confederate flag. I reloaded and switched over the version 1. Still persisted. Then I removed gold consumables thinking it was that since the consumables are now all premium. That didn't fix it. I have a short video that will show you what was happening when I went into battle. Conversely, this extended to my computer causing my Task Manager to lag out when I tried killing the game from it. Not sure of those where related.

Update: I ran WGCheck and it found 3 damaged files and recovered by downloading: Spack dock package, Vehicles Level 7_0001.pkg and Level9_0002.pkg. It then had me delete you're entire mod pack. I've played and there's no issue. However, before I reinstall the mod pack I'd like to see if you find something wrong first. Thanks.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip 20200622_171642_PASC599-Black-Alaska_45_Zigzag.wowsreplay

Edited by DamnYankee
48 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Something wrong with your replay, cannot play it, even on clean client. Game is crashing.

Interesting. I didn't try watching the replay. I figured it recorded. It doesn't crash on a clean client. I don't know if it was a combination of something in the mod pack and the bad files. I do know I played one battle and everything was perfect. Then after returning to port everything started happening. I suspected that the Twitch port might be an issue because they have one yet, as a streamer, I can't use that for some reason. Anyway, that's about all I can think of now.

48 minutes ago, DamnYankee said:

Yeah. Logging in with Twitch I've seen it and tried using it but it said, "Not authorized to use it." Even though my Twitch account is connected to my account and verified.

nope and nope, its no longer available any more, only for 1st year 2018 - 2019.

Its an official port and its not the problem.

Your problem could be something else

On 6/23/2020 at 6:22 PM, MixCore said:

nope and nope, its no longer available any more, only for 1st year 2018 - 2019.

Its an official port and its not the problem.

Your problem could be something else

That's the thing, I added the port from the pack to use. Hence my belief that maybe that was the issue?