Crash at battle start when game minimized

Hi,

Recently I started seeing that every time that a battle starts while the game is minimized, the game client crashes.

A few times I managed to return to the game right as the first battle screen appears, just before the xvm screen, and all was fine.

I think that it's related to xvm or something which loads at the start of the battle.

Anyone been experiencing that?

For me it reproduced 100% of the times by pressing Battle and minimizing the game.

Thanks for any info...

I've got the same issue. The game crashes when the battle starts while it's minimized.

The crashes started on Sunday after updating from v.1.9.1.1_05 of the modpack to v.1.9.1.1_10. The crashes also happen with version 11 and 12.

And even downgrading to v.1.9.1.1_05 didn't solve the issue.

Looks like WoT doesn't want use to minimize it while it's searching for players.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

So my computer is not crazy :)

@Aslain is there a chance that you will add a search function in the setup tree, instead of having to slowly scroll through the whole list? This would make looking for a specific mod (like Clock in Hangar by AntonV) much much easier.

Thank you for the solution.

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Meanwhile you can search this file: c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\Aslain_Modpack\Components_List.txt

That's another question I had in my mind for months, how to search a certain mod :mrgreen:

7 hours ago, Aslain said:

Impossible to add search function at this moment, I had a person who was on it, but he disappeared.

Meanwhile you can search this file: c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\Aslain_Modpack\Components_List.txt

Thanks! That is a good enough solution!