"Improved Primary Crew" problem in 9.6#1

I have an issue with the captain/ship information panel that I've not encountered before.  I haven't changed my mod selection in any way.  However, I now have a 'Preview Ship' option at the bottom of the panel.  Clicking on this removes UI clutter and shows just the ship but you are stuck there, escape key and back arrow do not work, forcing you to kill the client.

I don't even know which mods has this feature as it wasn't there before.  Any ideas?

nag.png.c3f13715d7fd6d3cdde7e7c577f14aa4.pngran.png.dd31bb6ffbd264cc663d5b6173e089d6.png

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Also in TechTree there are issues with the same result of being forever stuck.

I went to check the new adds. I wanted to have a look at the USS Anchorage (Tier8) and unfortunately I've clicked on the Preview.

Not only it didn't upload the 3D model, leaving the previous one (my Ryujo). but also at that point I was stuck as neither ESC or BCK buttons worked, nor any shortcut from keyboard that I know of.

I was forced to close the program with Task Manager.

Thanks

Sad to see it removed since i had no problem with it, now i´m stuck at update #01 since i dont want to get rid of it. It´s horrible trying to keep track of where your captain belongs otherwise lol.
I play with wow center and got that preview ship at the bottom but never clicked on it because there is just no reason to click on it.