ModPack v1.9.1.2 #02 extreme lag

Attaching logs as well as dxdiag (just in case)

Just updated my modpack from #00 to #02 today. Afdter loading into the game there is about 5-10 sec lag in garadge including mouse movement, button clicks, animations in background. Game runs normally in safe mode without mods. I did use wargaming repair tool to verify integrity and reinstall modpack with deleting game cache and all usual standard troubleshooting steps. 

Proszę pomóż koledze który dorastał w Bielsku ;)

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip DxDiag.txt

Edited by Nezalu
ps
  • Administrator

This is the error:

2020-07-10 14:25:58.899: ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-27 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):
2020-07-10 14:25:58.899: ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
2020-07-10 14:25:58.899: ERROR:   File "scripts/common/Lib/threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
2020-07-10 14:25:58.899: ERROR:   File "scripts/common/Lib/threading.py", line 763, in run
2020-07-10 14:25:58.899: ERROR:   File "scripts/common/Lib/SocketServer.py", line 235, in serve_forever
2020-07-10 14:25:58.899: ERROR: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'select'

I don't know why it occurs, I can try to reproduce it but to me it looks like a pc issue at first look.

Hold on don't waste your time, I found that after disabling garadge mods section, not the xvm one, everything is fine so it is one of mods in this section. I am reinstalling over and over with different mods of this section enabled to see which one causes this issue, I will post again when I find out with another logs.zip

Issue disappeared after unchecking mod :

non-xvm section / Garadge mods / Crew Auto Return: OldSkool

I went over my previous versions, I have been using same mod setup since modpack version 1.9.1.1 #06 and never had a problem. I have no way of knowing if it is the mod it self or it's conflict with some other mods I chose in the modpack but it is for sure not my pc as everything is fine in wargaming safe mode with no mod pack or with this particular mod unchecked (not to mention how clean my pc is, stable os enviroment all good drivers etc hence included dxdiag file). 

Not an issue as auto crew return in xvm section can be used instead but still, if you have some spare time it may be worth looking into it. 

Attaching new logs where everything is the same just with that one mod unchecked and all running fine. 

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Case closed.

Nvidia game ready driver 451.67 was released yesterday and I didn't have any problems yesterday so I didn't think about it, I rolled back driver to previous version and all is with with Crew Auto Return: OldSkool enabled. No clue what interaction is but whetever, case closed sorry to bother you.

Maybe someone with similar issue will find this posts helpful as in : roll back nvidia game ready driver. 

• Aslain locked this topic