Aslain works fine on NA but is missing on EU...how to get pack working on two servers?

Hey all, 
I'm new to to Aslain and not very techie. I run two instances of the game on one PC accessible via single game center. In case you're wondering why 2 accounts...originally I started playing when living int he US, then I moved to Europe and was forced to set up a second EU account in order to play with my EU friends. As you all probably know, there is NO possibility to move an account between servers. Thanx WOT/WG...but I digress...

I recently downloaded the mod pack, set it up and works great on my NA server...BUT when I switch to the EU account Aslain is entirely missing. Downloading and setting it up while logged into the EU account made no difference. I imagine it's some kind of default folder designation/setting adjustment...but what the hell do I know. lol
Anyway, any help explained slowly in laymen's terms as if to a "special" person will be appreciated. 
Cheers   

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by SoulJacker
1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Too late, but I can delete it if you're willing to send me $1000 in bitcoins in exchange ;)

Do you have a separate client for EU? You need one, or you can try to use Region Changer (you need to install it).

Yes I believe I do...though I'm not entirely sure what exactly a client is. I have the game center and two versions of the game accessible via the one game center. When I right click on the game center icon in the active list by the clock I can choose one for the NA and another to play the EU server.

P.s. In that case it's not worth it...I have less than $1000 on on the credit card anyway...so it's all yours.  lol

On 7/11/2020 at 8:41 PM, Aslain said:

Too late, but I can delete it if you're willing to send me $1000 in bitcoins in exchange ;)

Do you have a separate client for EU? You need one, or you can try to use Region Changer (you need to install it).

Any other suggestions?

2 hours ago, Aslain said:

Well, your logs come from NA client, you cannot log with NA client to EU account. You either need to use region changer mod, or have a separate client.

Hey Aslain, I don't think you understand what my problem is...I may not be explaining it correctly. I have two fully functional accounts, NA and EU. I can open my game center and log in, play and switch between both accounts with out any problems. My issue is that when I installed your mod pack, it ONLY shows up and functions on the NA server account. I don't know if this makes any difference but the NA server account is the original/first account I set up. Only recently I added the EU after moving to Poland.  How do I get it to show up and work on both accounts. 

P.S. BTW...great job on this mod pack...I hope you're getting something out of it cause I imagine it's a shit load of work. Cheers  :)

• Administrator

Yes it's a hell of work to keep it running and up to date, I wish I could get more of it, but you know how it is.... The majority of users just using it and that's it.

Could you show me on screenie what is not working for you then? I'm not sure what functions you are missing.

4 hours ago, Aslain said:

Yes it's a hell of work to keep it running and up to date, I wish I could get more of it, but you know how it is.... The majority of users just using it and that's it.

Could you show me on screenie what is not working for you then? I'm not sure what functions you are missing.

So why do you do it? Do you enjoy it? 

When I log into the EU server account the whole thing is missing...it's just not there.   But when I switch to the NA server account the mod pack is there and working perfectly fine, no problems. 

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

I enjoy it indeed. It's a lot of work, but it's enjoyable.

I still don't know what is missing..... Define "whole thing", show screenshots.

I take it you're in the IT world, job-wise? 

I can't send you screenshots because there is nothing to take screenshots of.  lol 
The entire mod pack program is not present, missing, not loading as if not installed at all when I log into the EU server account...but when I log out of the EU account and switch to and log into the NA server account (via the same war gaming game center) Aslain icon is there and the pack loads as normal with the game. 

With the game open - the game that has no mods - try opening the Windows Task Manager, right click on the game, and you should be able to open the file location, to see if the game is installed twice - and thus requires you to install it twice. Just to rule that part out.

When the installer asks where to install the mod pack, you have to select your EU install.  For example, mine are:

NA = C:\Games\World_of_Tanks

EU = C:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU

Install the mod pack twice, making sure to change the directory to the EU install the second time.  Should have "_EU" on the end of it by default.  This is not the default install location, so your will be different.

The installs still share the same launcher, but are separate clients/installs.

Edited by Carnage