OTM - Alt Markers, Display Stats

Does anyone else have trouble with this mod showing stats every game? For me, it's like 50/50 whether or not I will see the win% & PR displayed over the enemy team's ships.

Same goes for ranking stats stars (I thought using that part of the mod might somehow force it to show stats every game, but that didn't work).

Is there some sort of key combo I'm missing that turns the stat display on or off? Or is it just bugged for me for some reason?

PS. I am on Aislain v. 9.6 #9...it was the same way for every version this update...and I just started using this mod with WoWs 9.6

Edited by PAJS
  • Administrator

The mod is made for RU only, I did some trick to make it work (show the other region stats) on other regions, but maybe server owner is limiting it all, or because of me (I allowed whole world to check their stats), and it's not keeping up due to its limitations.

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 8:39 AM, Aslain said:

The mod is made for RU only, I did some trick to make it work (show the other region stats) on other regions, but maybe server owner is limiting it all, or because of me (I allowed whole world to check their stats), and it's not keeping up due to its limitations.

Damn, after getting back to the game, this new addition to the pack is among the ones that excites me the most. I have the same 50/50ish rate of it working. Since you were able to tinker with it Aslain, do you think it possible to perhaps assign a hotkey to send a new request for data midgame (sorry if its silly, dont have modding experience)? Or does that just create possible issues with further overload if users have that kind of control x.o