Auxilium camo

Auxilium appears not to be working for camoflague. Two issues:

• preset styles - this is mentioned in the mod kit preview. It will not show preset styles that have been selected and applied once you select another tank in the garage. If you click on exterior, then the preset style will appear in the customization hangar and you cannot select apply - returning to the garage will show the preset style applied, until you select another tank  - then if you return to the first selected tank,  it will not remain applied but it appears to be applied in battle, as the note from Auxilium states.
  • custom styles - I cannot get custom styles to remain applied in the garage. I apply a custom style, then select another tank in the garage. If I return to the first tank the selected custom style has been totally cleared. Unlike for preset styles, going to the customzation hangar does not show the style that was previously applied - the tank is totally clean and you would have to start again. Nor is the custom style appearing in battle for a tank that did not show it applied in the hangar.
Edited by spmcg
Clarification

Ok, thanks - I read that and it is what is mentioned in the mod pack and also was mentioned in the mod pack forum update not. But it specifically says

"when choosing a tank with a ready-made style installed"

I read 'ready-made style' to mean what WG calls 'preset' style. Or is Auxilium saying this applies to all camo, both 'preset' and 'custom'? Can't ask question on WG EU forum, not an EU account...

Hi there, I have similar problem with auto camo. I think it applies to both custom and preset camo. I'll demonstrate it on following situation: Let's say I have Tiger and Maus and I apply camo to Tiger and play battle with it. Then I want to play with Maus and apply camo to it but I can't see the camo - I have to click on Tiger, which unequips the camo from it, then click on Maus and after that I can see the camo and apply it to Maus. Then it goes the same, mod does not remember the choice for Tiger and the camo keeps being on Maus.. so I have to click on Maus, then on Tiger and then I have to equip it again even though the mod should remember it was equiped before. To be clear, that happens when both tanks are in garage ready to battle and it is happening since the preset-style-problem update. Thank you...