More visible map coordinates

Hi, as previously discussed I have been using this mod for some time now and it is excellent especially as my eyesight is not what it used to be (73 yrs old!!) for the past couple of weeks I have been unable to make it work on my PC and laptop as well. I have complied with the instruction regarding Contour etc and even tried disabling everything except the More visible contour mod. You have asked for the log file I hope that I have attached it correctly

• Administrator

Yeah this mod configuration has to work, maybe colored coordinates has been damaged durring downloading, delete this file: c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache\More_visible_minimap_coordinates_1912.7z and reinstall the mods.

What do I need to do then, apart from a reinstallation of Windows 10 on my PC nothing has changed, my laptop has not altered in any way. Do I need to update anything or is this the end of the road for the Mod as far as my PC is concerned. World of Tanks has also been reinstalled is there anything there I should look at ?? 

Make sure that you are installing the modpack as an administrator. In case you aren't familiar with this, right click on the modpack exe file and then choose "Run as Admistrator". Re-install the modpack as before with all of your selections.  There is a small possibility that Windows is deciding that it doesn't want to allow the modpack installer to completely install everything where it wants to.  By running as Administrator, you are telling Windows to install it and because you are the big chief/boss you authorize everything to be installed.  Then, Windows simply does it without making any decisions on its own.   

If you already knew the above and have already done that, then I am out of ideas.

I was so hoping that was going to work!! Alas no, I will have to suffer with hard to read map coordinates, will keep trying to find the solution. Oddly the log file in WOT is showing its there, even after trying Aslains solution (above) its still there after reinstalling. Ive had this mod for years now and all of a sudden its gone, not just on my PC but on laptop too !!!! perhaps its Donald Trump??!!

• Administrator

1. Begin with downloading 7z https://www.7-zip.org/a/7z1900.exe, install and launch it 

2. Navigate to c:\Games\World_of_Tanks_EU\Aslain_Modpack\DL_cache\ and double right click on this file:

Untitled.jpg.208015e4dbbd2d4af2f1cef92df92ea0.jpg

3. Keep left clicking inside untill you see gui folder

Untitled.jpg.05b36206f4f99d709b135d195116ecae.jpg

4. Right click on gui folder and select Copy To... (F5), then enter this path visible in small window:

f8c85eba96d3a76c14590eb9ee2b7fb5.png

5. Click ok to finish it, then launch the game and play a battle to test if you have the mod installed.