Has WOT banned some options from this modpack

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
32 minutes ago, giawal said:

Hi there,

I couldn't find the option that allow to repair tracks, engine or extinguish the fire with the T key. Maybe this one has been banned..?

Nope, not banned, this portion of AAI+ mod has been removed from the modpack, because T key is used by a new game feature now and cannot be mapped for repair. Use different mod i.e. spoter repair, and select hotkey in ESC menu (default is ALT IIRC).

12 ore fa, Aslain ha scritto:

Nope, not banned, this portion of AAI+ mod has been removed from the modpack, because T key is used by a new game feature now and cannot be mapped for repair. Use different mod i.e. spoter repair, and select hotkey in ESC menu (default is ALT IIRC).

Thanks a lot, very kind of you. The explanations were clear and really useful, I choose the Protanki one. I appreciate very much your work.

On 8/18/2020 at 4:34 PM, Aslain said:

Any chance at all that you would be will to fix this issue?  Is it possible to switch the mod to a different letter, like " Y "  That was one of the best mods in the entire game and let's face ot, you are the best in the business when putting all of this together. 

• Aslain locked this topic