introduction Mod

Sniper

Well if "patience " is your question then I thought I did with the " Hope " as the answer  .

And I see there a new Aslain update could it be in there ? Well I guess I have to go and check it out hoping it's in there

also hoping that this one is not going to be rocket science to get it done meaning it won't take a week or two to get it done .

My question is in the first reply I gave you.

You ignored the question, which is: "What introduction?"

The patience I told you to have, is you posted initial post - and waited only 24 hours before "giving up" and posting again, giving barely any time for a reply.

• Upvote 1

What do you mean What introduction? let me try to explain it to you . 

You know when you login to WoWS you have a " introduction " stage before you go into port .

What are you not getting here ? And again are you telling me when you login in to WoWs you go right to your Port screen without seeing the introduction if so then why can't I ?

• Downvote 1

Stop giving me attitude because I ask you a simple question.

Introduction made no sense to me. Intro video would have.

My login process is:

I see introduction/intro video - I can press Esc on that, but that doesn't seem to matter.

I see game progress loading.

I see logging in.

I appear in port. (if there is a daily shipment, I get that screen, then port)

And that is without mods.

• Upvote 1

Look I'm not trying to give you a attitude  on this issue . All I would want to do is when I login to WoWs is to go straight to Port without seeing the introduction is all I'm asking . I do not want to have to press any key on my keypad to bypass it .

• Downvote 1

If you think the video that is displayed before game loading shows up, delays you in entering the game, that is false.

I just did timing of it, and there's no difference. Game is loading behind the video.

Pressing Esc to close the video, to see game loading, you will just see the progress bar for longer.

There is no mod for it, but if one is made, I'm sure it'll be added to modpack :thumbsup:

If we're talking about the same video (video that is showing as soon as you open the game, before you see game loading / logging in.. and then into port)

The game is loading while showing the video. Stopping the video didn't change loading time when I tested stopping video, or just letting the video play full length.

Edit: The video before this screen:

image.thumb.png.211d97a8b4306d1003b701561682c9d5.png

Edited by Quaksen
Added screenshot.
  • Upvote 1

So what your trying to tell me that you can't bypass the video and to straight to port when you tap on to login key .

When I tap on my login tab to login I would like to bypass this Video and go straight to port meaning no introduction whatsoever .

And we can call it an No Introduction Mod . 

And right now I'm feeling your trying to insult my intelligence .

• Downvote 1

You cannot simply skip game loading process... the game has to load.

Skipping the video doesn't change game loading. It's just a video showing while the game is loading.

Some games might have a video showing that delays you getting into game - but like I already said a few times, this isn't the case in this game.

• Upvote 1