Voice hotkey command voice overs not working

When I press f3 (Attack my target) or f5 (I need help) a voice will bark it out. Same for when allies do it. It will bark out a voice to say what they did or requested and put it in chat. I can only hear my own hot key voice overs. When allies do it all I hear is the beep that someone sent a hot command without the voice telling me what it was. This started last patch when they introduced the new sounds like ricochets etc.

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

If you mean that you hear a lot of noncense (or barking) instead of e.g. i need help, focus target, set a smoke screen etc...

Lower you sound settings. Before i think it was sfx that did the trick but that is gone now if i remember correctly so you have to try and error. Or just choose another voice mod.

But if you lower the sound settings it should come back and you can raise the sound on your computer instead.

• 3 weeks later...

I have this same issue with only my own voice commands working. 
Think it started last patch and I couldn't find out what it was.

Tested it again now with the new patch, and it worked just fine with the basegame before I installed the modpack. After installing the 0.9.8 modversion I can no longer hear the voice commands of allies/teammates, only my own.

I don't change anything with the sound.
Only mods I use are scoretimer, shottimer, secondary range and calm waves.