yasenkrasen causing crashes

Hello,

i figured that yasenkrasen is causing crashes for me:

-the crashes occur when yasenkrasen is installed with the pack

-i havn't tried installing only yasenkrasen by downloading the mod itself i just used the one form the modpack

-wot crashes when entering or leaving battles every 5-10 battles i would say on average

-my theory why it crashes is, that yasenkrasen makes the post game stats of all games appear after a game that ended in the last one played so the game crashes, because it has to load alot of   data in short time (this might be super wrong though, its just a blind guess)

Would be amazing if you could fix it somehow since i like Yasenkrasen more than Pmod Stats.

Thanks in Advance

vor 57 Minuten schrieb RaJCeL:

Could you tell me if you are launching game via Wargaming Game Center or direct shortcut to the game exe file?

Second question: are you using YK "beta" features? (like researchWatchdog and stats in vehicle parameters lists)

i launch the game via wgcenter, didnt even know i can launch it direct :D i will probably do that now.

im pretty sure i just uised yk core stuff.

18 godzin temu, Axecalibur napisał:

i launch the game via wgcenter, didnt even know i can launch it direct :D i will probably do that now.

im pretty sure i just uised yk core stuff.

Yes, please try to run via direct exe file World of Tanks\win64\WorldOfTanks.exe or World of Tanks\win32\WorldOfTanks.exe and let us know if it changed something for you.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb RaJCeL:

Yes, please try to run via direct exe file World of Tanks\win64\WorldOfTanks.exe or World of Tanks\win32\WorldOfTanks.exe and let us know if it changed something for you.

I installed the modpack again now after the patch (with YK core now) and directly started the game with the .exe. After 7 games i havent crashed so far.

But if i remember correctly it was always like the first day worked and after that it started crashing idk.. i will state if it starts crashing or keeps working later

I dont know if its this same mod which causes sometimes black screen (jamming game) after returning from battle, looks like if game has  lots of messaging in same time to infocenter right lower corner it cand handle those at same time and crashes game. I  havent studied this because its very rarely (maybe once in a day)  but It might be Yasenkrasen mod.

• 3 weeks later...
5 godzin temu, KhalBurgo napisał:

thanks for the answers

@RaJCeL

You are welcome!

For me YasenKrasen is working all well. No issues. I have tried to replicate the issues with multi-messages freeze, but since December it happened to me only few times.

To sum up: it is not possible for me so far to fix this issues as I can't replicate them for tests. I am doing some blind shots to fix, but as you can see for some it helps, for some not.