Yazom 66% does not apply correctly.

Aslain,

I haven't been able to get Yazom to work in game since the latest patch, logs attached. I always run the installer in administrator mode (Windows).

I also attached a screenshot (this may not be relevant to the issue, but as a fellow software dev, I have a hunch that it may be). If you notice the CamerasConsumer.xml file is not being updated by the installer. (Notice I ran a fresh install today @ 3:41 pm, but the cameraConsumers.xml was unchanged from a previous mod install).

Let me know if any questions.

2020-08-21 15_59_29-0.9.7.0.png

Aslains_WoWs_Logs.zip

Edited by webs
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any sort of information you can point me towards to making my own zoom mod?

Even from a fresh mod install the CameraConsumers file is still dated from August 5th, 2020 (even on today's patch 0.9.8). Since I can't get it to work, I would like to research how to make the mod myself.

1 hour ago, Aslain said:

Install the mod from the lastest modpack (9.8.0 #01 atm), then you can compare the changes to original camera .xml found in res folder. For example use WinMerge (google it).

AH awesome. I didn't realize there was a standard camerasConsumer in the res folder. Easy fix. Big thanks!