Extend the rental period

I don't consider this an issue or a bug....just a curiosity perhaps...but I have this little button on my screen.  When I mouse over it, it says "Extend the rental period".  Nothing happens when I click on it.  I don't have any rental tanks in my garage.  I even cleared the carousel filter in case WG had given me a free rental for some reason.  I didn't notice it until today, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been there before today.

Anyone else have this and do you know how to remove it?

Thanks in advance....

r35sTah.jpg

Or maybe it isn't really there and it's only a figment of our imagination..... Since I have clicked it a few times, I suppose that when I get an invoice in the post for extending the rental period of something random like a dishwasher I will know why....:joy:

Thanks for the explanation!

Actually, I checked and I don't have OldSkool's Marks in Hangar installed, but I did have his Spot Messenger installed...but that doesn't cause it either.  I don't have anything from OldSkool installed at the moment as far as I can tell.  I will investigate a bit more.