Multiple crashes in just a few battles

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, red devil said:

so for me it also does crash few times but its only when i play arty so when i go to battle assistant view from topdown it just crashes and funny thing is it aslways a bad time when i  am about to be spotted or shoot near tank in 150 m range here is pyton log

python.log 941.82 kB · 0 downloads

Noticed errors from ATAC as well, also from Rajcel's Central Repair and MoE Extended, and XVM. So hard to tell what is going on there, but quite some suspicious issues you have sir.

36 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Noticed errors from ATAC as well, also from Rajcel's Central Repair and MoE Extended, and XVM. So hard to tell what is going on there, but quite some suspicious issues you have sir.

ok ill try without atack and repair we will see whats going onand thx for fast reply

• Administrator
2 hours ago, red devil said:

ok ill try without atack and repair we will see whats going onand thx for fast reply

Also spotted error from BalCalcMod, well unusuall amount of errors in your log, which is weird....

Please tell me in what tank have you played at 2020-08-27 15:28:13.424? Could you provide a replay?

42 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Also spotted error from BalCalcMod, well unusuall amount of errors in your log, which is weird....

Please tell me in what tank have you played at 2020-08-27 15:28:13.424? Could you provide a replay?

ok i think thhis is the one fv304 i removed the atack and it looks like it has solved the problem not one crash since

20200827_1527_uk-GB77_FV304_38_mannerheim_line.wotreplay 20200827_1537_usa-A37_M40M43_23_westfeld.wotreplay

• Administrator
32 minutes ago, red devil said:

ok i think thhis is the one fv304 i removed the atack and it looks like it has solved the problem not one crash since

20200827_1527_uk-GB77_FV304_38_mannerheim_line.wotreplay 147 kB · 0 downloads 20200827_1537_usa-A37_M40M43_23_westfeld.wotreplay 1.09 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks, btw you are installing own hp bar on the bottom (XVM), and also Zayaz damage panel which has the same thing, in result you have two hp bars overlapping.

• 2 weeks later...