UI-based mods that cause FPS drop?

I recently upgraded to a GTX 970, which can use Shadowplay. So I tried my current install of WoT on some replays for YouTube. While the framerates stayed rather high, they dropped often to the 40's...until I pressed the V-key and turned off the UI. The FPS immediately shot back up to 60 and stayed consistently around there. So I was wondering, which mods would be causing such a drastic FPS drop? I'd like to know so that I could possibly find alternatives to them for future replays. I know the Team HP bars (both total and per tank) are possible culprits, but are there any others? I also use Kriegstrieber's sound mods, but they don't seem to have much of any effect on FPS thankfully.

post-1681-0-51532300-1425175691_thumb.jp

Seems the major offender was the per-tank hp bars. Switching to the minimal view hides 'em, and brings my FPS to very acceptable levels for recording. I'll just have to CTRL + TAB between them and only use when I really need them.

But I really wish there was a more efficient version of those kinds of mods that wouldn't cause so much of a performance hit. Wouldn't even need to be a bar. A numerical value would work, or even some color-changing symbol. I'll keep an eye out if anything like that comes along.