Help with Default ZOOM settings and battle loading stats

-I installed the latest aslains mod and even if i left unchecked the option on the zoom mod of PMODs so that the default sniper zoom will be the last used i always get the x8.

How can i fix this?

-I also want during battle loading to get xvm stats for every available player like battles and wn8 but instead i always get too many information and in advance all the names are shorted and cropped.

How can i fix this?

-Last, i would like from aslain to consider that during uninstalling to only uinstal what ever have been added from aslain.mod and NOT to delete EVERYTHING in our mods and res_mods folders including other mods we use.

Thank you!

Aslains_WoT_Logs_Archiver.exe

Edited by Oblivion

Mr aslain, i am sorry to bother you but i would like to modify default sniper zoom to be set on last used zoom. Also i would like to restore battle loading stats for both teams to a simpler one with xvm stats but since i installed the first option with many stats it can t change to the simpler one i choose. Thank you for your time!

On 8/27/2020 at 11:19 AM, Oblivion said:

-I installed the latest aslains mod and even if i left unchecked the option on the zoom mod of PMODs so that the default sniper zoom will be the last used i always get the x8.

How can i fix this?

if you installed correctly (i can't tell with bad logs you provided, aside from few conflicts), everything should be preselected correctly.

....anyway, settings for those 2 are:
pmod: ...\mods\configs\pmod\defaultZoom.json --> "enable": false,
xvm: ...\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\camera.xc --> "startZoom": null,

On 8/27/2020 at 11:19 AM, Oblivion said:

-I also want during battle loading to get xvm stats for every available player like battles and wn8 but instead i always get too many information and in advance all the names are shorted and cropped.

How can i fix this?

provide better/up2date logs, maybe be more specific, idk screenshot or something, try again
qq.thumb.png.778c92bf04cb152322c64fbaf9eedd5f.png

21 hours ago, Oblivion said:

OMG!!

less raging, more reading...

• Upvote 1

Ok, let s talk about history here cause u blaim me wrong.

First CLEAN ***ing install made ALL my mods disappear in thin air... default zoom NEVER selected as it was suggested during installation. Ever since problem begins. NOTHING can restore it...

2 hours ago, Ress said:

....anyway, settings for those 2 are:
pmod: ...\mods\configs\pmod\defaultZoom.json --> "enable": false,
xvm: ...\res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain\camera.xc --> "startZoom": null,

none of them are working.

Also if i knew what to do i would be Aslain2.

deleting again ALL my mods and using aslains modpack gets me back where i was. Unless i don t use aslain modpack. repeated reinstalls of the modpack (with mods unselected) doesn t fix the issue as suggested in other solutions on other topics.

So as a dumb kid i thought i could ask for help from the pro, i am sorry i bothered you guys with minor issues. But when i play TDs and get flanked all i see in snap shot is a HUGE pixel and either fire praying or not fire and get overflanked...

since i know nothing from mods or programming and you do i thought you could easily find a fix.

Again, i am terrible sorry i am useless on C++ python and whatever else this things are...

it is just without logs we are not able to see what you have installed/selected or what not

then it will be a guessing game in way to many text and still not sure what you have installed or not 

i would advice to have your mods that are not from Aslain modpack, save them somewhere else for now
install Aslain, with the clean install and setup you want
test that out, if you are happy copy over your own mods and test from there if they are still working together

hope this will help you a bit further

• Upvote 1