BADOPEST PANEL have no more radar and hydro range

:) I just did. yes Autospy has radar and yes it´s better it looks like with some more options. I think i just got overwelmed by the mess... haha. There is a lot of options so you have to go into training battle and really mess around with the setting to get everything set up.

It would be good if Autospy would make a standard setting (there is 4 from the beginning) that makes it look nicer like the other sidebars and with everything more or less on one singel line. That would make a better "selling point" of the sidebar and easy to just hit the "reset to standard" button.

Problem is that if you dont have really good eyes you will have a problem seeing all the info from the beginning.

Autospy "should" also change the icons, radar for example is not a radar icon. There is also a setting for AA that has no explanation.

But yes its absolutely the most informative sidebar :thumbsup:

Honestly dont know. It was all the time with Hakabase. Then i changed to Roslich witch works fine. Then i gave Autospy a try and i think i installed at the beginning of a day (8/9).

I played (looking at my replayes): 2 x der Grösse, 4 x Furutaka, 6 x Halland and then Tallin and thats when i got this horrible lag again.

Unfurnately i uninstalled Autospy after that and went back to Roslich.

On 9/10/2020 at 3:59 PM, Aslain said:

AutoSpy asked if you can play with his Side Panels only, untill you encounter the low fps problem again, then make a report.

So i should not have any other mods at all, only Autospy sidepanel?? Phuha, no minimap and no fog/anti glare (or what its called).

In one way i can understand that it´s not strange that you get fps drops in both Autospy and Hakabase since it´s the same base.

• Administrator

Well... this is what AutoSpy asked to do, but of course it's just for a test, there is no other way to make sure the mod is ok, and the problem is somewhere else. He also asked to write down the timestamps when the problem occurs. So he can check it in python.log.

I spoken with Hakabase and he said their mods are similar but not the same.

Phuha ok, this will be horrible hahaha. I´ll give it a try. The question is how many battles i will have to do, i could do 10 and see without any other mods.

Autospy has some nice feutures but one i cant understand is to show smoke for cruisers, would be better for DDs.

Hakabase has much nicer UI and radar but it seems from what i can read that the light version is only missing the icons on battle loading and result screen. Is there no other changes because that cant make any difference for fps.

Ah ok, yes Hakabase is more important for me because of the nicer UI and radar but im now trying ONLY Autospy and ok after 1 battle with Talllin, i will do 10 and if ok then add minmap Juger with the transparant background since minimap probably is a common mod to use.

I´m thinking that since the fps is mostly when there is a lot of things going on like shooting, torps, smoke bla bla bla that it could be something with the same information has to be shown in multiple mods at the same time but i´m no expert haha.

ONLY Autospy sidebar:
Tallin ok

Phoenix ok

Langley ok

Phoenix ok

Orion ok

Phoenix ok

Phoenix ok

Tallin ok

Småland horrible at approx. 18:20 left of battle attacking another DD. Unfurnately i died right there..

Halland a bit jumpy at approx 9:40 left when i had to attack another Halland(a bit better when i was aiming and jumpier zoomed out) left. Makes it difficult to assess the situation..

Des Moines horrible at 17:40 left.

Now i dont want to play anymore, wargaming disgusting with controlling the battles. Disgusting

20200912_141729_PWSD610-Smaland_14_Atlantic.wowsreplay 20200912_142335_PWSD110-Halland_35_NE_north_winter.wowsreplay 20200912_144412_PASC020-Des-Moines-1948_25_sea_hope.wowsreplay

Edited by peppesbodega2

ONLY Hakabase light:

Småland ok

Tallin ok

Phoenix ok

Orion ok

Smith ok

Des Moines ok

Tallin ok

F der Grösse ok

Småland ok

Halland ok

Des Moines ok

Småland ok

12 battles no lag with Hakabase light.
Autospy was 8 battles ok and then lag every battle, Autospy also integrates with the battle loading screen while Hakabase does not.

I will now try to add minimap Juger65 and transparent background with Hakabase light.

Edited by peppesbodega2
  • Administrator
10 hours ago, peppesbodega2 said:

ONLY Hakabase light:

Småland ok

Tallin ok

Phoenix ok

Orion ok

Smith ok

Des Moines ok

Tallin ok

F der Grösse ok

Småland ok

Halland ok

Des Moines ok

Småland ok

12 battles no lag with Hakabase light.
Autospy was 8 battles ok and then lag every battle, Autospy also integrates with the battle loading screen while Hakabase does not.

I will now try to add minimap Juger65 and transparent background with Hakabase light.

You forgot to include python.log, it's important for the author, replays are not enough. As for the timestamps I needed your local time, not the game time :)