Clan logo.

• Administrator

I do not update clan icons on my own. These in modpack are from XVM, when they update I update too, unless you can get them from somewhere else, then let me know from where. I can only update all NA icons at once, but need to have them all first...

I just added it manually to what you already had for NA.  For some reason the info is in xvm but the logo was somehow missed.  Just adding it to the NA folder makes it work.

Use the Aslains_Custom_Mods folder to install it automatically for yourself.  Here is the readme howto..

This is special folder called Aslains_Custom_mods

It's feature is to install your custom made mods automaticaly via my installer.

To make it work simply pack your mod with full path (must begin with res_mods) and put to this folder, then launch the installer as usual and select the mods you usually install. Installer will automaticaly install your custom mods at the end of main installation.

Note that supported formats are zip and 7zip only.

I use this to add config tweaks after every install.

omg and I'm just learning this now?  Damn..    so can you put together an example.  because when I do my custom players panel, or radial menu, the zip turns out with full filename starting with c:/games/......  etc.  and I don't see anywhere to force it to start with resmods   I must be missing something.

• Administrator

omg and I'm just learning this now?  Damn..    so can you put together an example.  because when I do my custom players panel, or radial menu, the zip turns out with full filename starting with c:/games/......  etc.  and I don't see anywhere to force it to start with resmods   I must be missing something.

If you enter to zipped package, you should have it starting with path res_mods. Just the same way like you have files in Aslains_DLC_cache_96 folder, you can use them as example.

You may have to repack your modifications, just unpack them to some folder, create the paths, then pack it up again.

I don't know how to change the locations Aslain.   I've tried a dozen times.  it always puts the file with the full path starting with c:  I can't figure out how to edit the path to just show res_mods\...  Dont' know what I am doing wrong here.  Sorry to be a pain but I'm missing something and I'm sure it is something simple.

• Administrator

I do not know how do you put full path with c: inside zip, since you are not allowed to use such character in path names. It cannot be c:......, always starting with a folder name, not disk letter.

Creating zipped packages is a basic computer skill, you should be able to do it without problems. Unpack your files to some folder, change folder names there, and pack it up again. I'm sure there is many tutorials on internet, on how to deal with .zip

Something goes wrong along the way. I have allways used WinRAR. 

You create a folder and name it res_mods then you open it and add next 

level of folders (ex: 0.9.6) then open and do next level (ex: gui).

Continue folderlevel until you get to the file you are changing and put in

youre own filechange.. 

Then back up to res_mod, rightclick and choose "Compress to res_mods.rar".

Its then compressed and can be renamed (ex:Bacon_Bandit tweaks.rar) 

Then put it into Aslain_Custom_Mods folder.

Should be in zip (thats so win95)

(Correct me if Im out sailing here)