New version of Aslain does not recognize installed one

Hello, i am having a problem in updating the modpack for world of tanks after patch 1.10.02. Basically the issue is, when trying to install the new update, the installer does not find the installed aslain version and comes out with a new fresh install, forcing me to redo my mod list, any fix?

No i never uninstalled the modpack ever before, everything is in the game folder as always and i am at version #04, cant update futher. My PC works fine no changes were made that could affect the install pathing etc, i cant update futher so i kinda need help. does the installer aslain creates a windows register key with path? 

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, mirko8054 said:

No i never uninstalled the modpack ever before, everything is in the game folder as always and i am at version #04, cant update futher. My PC works fine no changes were made that could affect the install pathing etc, i cant update futher so i kinda need help. does the installer aslain creates a windows register key with path? 

The installer is keeping information about the path and installed mods in the registrey key indeed.

Ok, after looking at logs and .reg file syntax i cant copy paste my mod list to "selected components". I guess i have to redo everything manually, however would be great to have a tool that can read the log file and convert the modlist into .reg syntax, can be useful to fetch what mods are installed already (from your modpack), in my opinion

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, TeknoFurious said:

The latest Mod pack for WoT fails. Attention: Unsuitable game client version detected. This modpack is made for WoT 1.10.0.2 only!

My game version is 1.10.0.2234. 

Never had issues prior to this.

Read this topic: https://aslain.com/index.php?/topic/17242-you-dont-have-supported-version-of-client-11002/

• Like 1
  • Aslain locked this topic