Game Crashing

Howdy,

I have a new build and have installed WoT, XVM, and your ModPack.  My game is crashing often.  It crashed as a game loads, it crashes at the end of a battle while going back to garage and or if I die and try to return to garage.  I have had the game crash when making changes to tankers.

The latest crash happened at 1:17 (13:17).  I was moving around in my garage looking to select a tank.

This has been happening since I installed the game, xvm, modpack.  I have even uninstalled all three and reinstalled.

Thanks in Advance,
GatlinGun - Larry

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

Your logs aren't conclusive :( 

Try to reduce mods amount, begin with ATAC! (if you read this mods description you should know that it's crashing sometimes), then remove YasenKrasen session stats (switch to different one for a day or two) if no help, ultimately remove hitzone skins.

Ok.  I performed a new ModPack install and ran two battles not problem.  Had to leave for a few hours.

Came back and ran a battle @ 18:47 I hit Exit Battle and the game crashed.  It crashed again during the restart.

Next battle Exit to Garage @ 18:59 and it crashed.

Next battle went to the end and then the game crashed before going back to garage.

I have attached a new log file.

I am going to perform another ModPack install and select Option 2: XVM Config + Modpack setup by Aslain. I will come back after a few battles.

Could it be something wrong with my PC?  It is a new build from Xidax.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Howdy,

Okay Wargaming had me run a clean boot in Windows.  https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

I disabled all and played a few games and then one by one enabled each and ran at least three games.  In the end I had all of these enabled and have not crashed yet.

Do ya think their new patch had anything to do with it working now or did the Clean Boot in Windows do something?

I am going to probably run another 10 battles tomorrow.  Then I want to get your Modpack again.  I need to install XVM first, right?  Or does your installed add the XVM as well?

Thanks in Advance,

GatlinGun - Larry

I know it's only $10 but I hope you got my donation.

Oh I meant to include my Start Up Task Manager page from the Clean Boot

StartupTaskMgr.PNG

• Administrator

You suppose to install mods the same way like you always do, including XVM if you wan't it (mind my warning from changelog).

I don't know what is WG installing as extra, I'm not able to help you with that potential windows issues you have, but maybe it's worth to reinstall your windows if you don't know what strange programs running in your background so... :/

Thank you for donations, I granted you Tier II premium level.