Reload Timer OTM

• Administrator

Now the question is about that mod, does it show base reload or accurate reload? I know there is few versions of it, but only one I can accept in the modpack, as it's compact and free of strange and suspicious code (i've found aimbots, bots etc. along with reload mod, just "disabled' in the other reload mods)

I'm honestly not sure how a mod would data mine to determine what crew skills and equipment someone had equipped, since I don't think that is information sent to the client.

The reload timer could be set to either show the base reload speed, or max reload speed assuming BiA/vents/rammer/food

hi,

I think it is a nice option too, especially the one with the radial timer countdown shown on the screenshots.

I have seen you've added the text version in the 4.2.30 version, which is nice already, but not as visible as the radial icon.

But of course, if the radial mod is full of weird coding... then I understand we all avoid it.

• Upvote 1

Question about this mod: How can I move the position of the timer? I like to see the player names and right now they overlap.

The only option in the ZJ_MRL xml file is to move the round count for auto loaders, not the actual timer.

I am thinking I need to move the "entire" mod, but I am new at this.

Any help is greatly appreciated!