Ship carousel reseted from 3 lines to 2 lines

Hello,

I come here after contacting WoWs support. It concerns the ship carousel of the game. I generally set it on 3 lines, but sometimes, it gets "reseted" onto 2 lines, for no particular reason, or for sure, a reason I don't know.

As it's already been talked with the game support staff that it doesn't come from the game, it comes from one of the mods I installed from the Aslains modpack. Okay, there could exist a 3rd reason, anyway...

Is there a way to report this issue, to spot and to get it corrected ? The game 's even become less playable now. xD

Thank you. :)

16 hours ago, Aslain said:

Start with attaching logs, and show me screenshot from your ship carousel.

You said sometimes, so it gets to desired number of lines in what circumstances?

Ok, Wows staff wasn't able to understand at first the problem either, probably because of a misused term.

My 1st screenshot is how I set my carousel, you can see it's on 3 rows. (not lines)

As I told, for a random reason, it goes to 2 rows. I don't see how this could be changed as it is an ingame value.

Wows staff told me it could come from the few mods to make this game slightly more playable, Ok, they didn't say that straight away.

How can this be fixed ?

Many thanks

Original carousel.jpg

Altered carousel.jpg

Hello,

This is still happening. Wargaming staff asks me to play the game without any modifications to know if the problem come from them or if it comes from one of the mods.

Hum, do I have to endure the pain to play through their "vanilla" version ? This carousel lines reset comes from somewhere : Windows 10 ? xD

Has anybody got the same problem ?

• 2 weeks later...