MOE BUG

Marks of Excellence Extended is removed temporarily, which might have caused the selection to shift and pick a different mod in the modpack.

The new mod that got selected probably shows that. Probably "Expected Vehicle Values" got selected, a mod by Champi, and you can turn off the top line in Champi's settings menu, bottom right corner of the garage there's a button for that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
44 minutes ago, Quaksen said:

Marks of Excellence Extended is removed temporarily, which might have caused the selection to shift and pick a different mod in the modpack.

The new mod that got selected probably shows that. Probably "Expected Vehicle Values" got selected, a mod by Champi, and you can turn off the top line in Champi's settings menu, bottom right corner of the garage there's a button for that.

Thank you for this. Resolved my issue as well. 

• Administrator

MoE Extended is not in the modpack currently, you are probably talking about different mod: Expected Values that you have installed instead (probably automaticaly). To move its window:

CTRL-SHIFT-L to unlock the panel
then drag'n drop
and again CTRL-SHIFT-L to lock

new #00 modpack added some really weird/colorful Hp bars behind every player, so how do i get rid of that?

(i only had the Alt button option selected before and this one is covering all of the other Dmg log etc info also)

and it also removed the "Crew Experience by Spoter" mod

plus the minimap markers are also really tiny now...

Edited by kolkhoznik666
58 minutes ago, kolkhoznik666 said:

the Hp bars are still there in #03 and why were they even added in the first place when it only blocks all of the other useful information

Did you do as Aslain said?

image.png.231c75e1c6050672696f49359df4c576.png

You had something seleted, that was removed, and thus the selection changed. So review what you've got selected.

i obviously would have not posted the issue here if i had already found it, lol

but now i checked even more of them and it was probably the "Extras on player panels"->"Player panel Pro by Champi (altho even the Friends Marker was visible next to the thicccc Hp bars)

the minimap markers are still really tiny tho

and it still removed the main team Hp bar from the top when the modpack was not working after the fresh 10.1 update