*FIXED* XVM Missing damage in the overview result, - (added in latest patch for aslain v.1.10.1.1_15)

This is how it is supposed to look like.

jUs8oY9.png

This is how it is when using aslains pack, I have yet to locate which addon breaks numbers not showing up, it is however now the battleresults addon where you can pick other images to show above result that conflicts.

wvhRPsB.png

Edited by wazer
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 7:06 PM, Quaksen said:

I keep forgetting which one does that.. but I think it's XVM?

You still see the damage anyways on the same screen, so not a big deal that those are changed.

Yes just tested for now its XVM, you got a contact with developers?

I just did a plain install only with XVM and its XVM causing the issue.

• wazer changed the title to XVM ADDON Bug been there for years. Missing damage in the overview result
13 hours ago, Quaksen said:

Pretty sure it's intended by them. Since they replaced the display. The damage display is not where your arrow is normally. And the damage is on the left side.

Their forum is at: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/forum/57-xvm-english-support-and-discussions/

Just got an answer, can this be implemented into aslain as an option?

https://koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/59920-xvm-addon-bug-been-there-for-years-missing-damage-in-the-overview-result/?tab=comments#comment-491856

I tested and works as inteded now :)

wnlr3nO.png

Edited by wazer
1 hour ago, Quaksen said:

Can I ask why you'd like the option added?

I mean.. you have the damage/assisted numbers displayed on the left:

image.png.54c3a149c5d1e5517720dfda3eebeffc.png

Because its easy to see who and what you did damage did while scouting down list, you don't have to look left and right all the time, its more organized

Waaaaay better..

FpzCWj1.png

Edited by wazer
7 minutes ago, wazer said:

Because its easy to see who and what you did damage did while scouting down list, you don't have to look left and right all the time, its more organized

That's not how it works though. You look left, to see the total damage. And you look right, to see who you damaged. There's no numbers on each person unless you mouse over the icons. The edit you did should only add a line that then shows the total damage you did - so same information, right?

If it says "2500" on the left, or "2500" on the left and the right... is that a big deal? It's not like it would show like:

Total: 2500

Tank 1: 600

Tank 2: 800

Tank 3: 400

Tank 4: 300

Tank 5: 400

:confused:

I don't see this being added.. it would just add the same information you already have available. It's on the left.

The edit would add the same exact number on the right. That's it. :confused:

But it's up to Aslain, of course. I'm just asking, since we are both curious why you'd want it.

Edit: You can take your edited "battleResults.xc" and use Aslain's Custom Mods folder. If you create a properly structured zip file and place there, it'll be auto done each modpack installation. If you're not sure how to get the zip created, you can attach the battleResults.xc file here, and I'll make the zip for you.

• Upvote 1
On 11/1/2020 at 10:59 PM, Quaksen said:

Pretty sure it's intended by them. Since they replaced the display. The damage display is not where your arrow is normally. And the damage is on the left side.

Their forum is at: https://koreanrandom.com/forum/forum/57-xvm-english-support-and-discussions/

@Aslain

I just created code to check for value showtotals and false change it to true, i guess this code is no longer needed since aslain just implemented it :)

Feel free to use it for many other things

code is based on autoit and works great without any performance issues.

it automatic figure out world of tank path and then starts doing its thing.

Opt("TrayIconHide", 1)

$find_wot_path = RegRead("HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.wotreplay\DefaultIcon", "")

If @error Then
MsgBox(16, "XVM Change battleresults showTotals to true", "Did you remember to launch the game atleast once after installing/upgrading your WoT game?")
exit
endif

$wot_string_part = StringReplace($find_wot_path, "\worldoftanks.exe", "")
$wot_string_part2 = StringReplace($wot_string_part, "win64", "res_mods\configs\xvm\Aslain")
$wot_string_part3 = StringReplace($wot_string_part2 , ",1", "")
$wot_string_part4 = StringReplace($wot_string_part3, """", "")
$wot_string_part5 = ($wot_string_part4 & "\battleResults.xc")

If FileExists($wot_string_part5) Then
$battleresult_file = $wot_string_part5
$battleresult_file_read = FileRead($battleresult_file,FileGetSize($battleresult_file))
$pattern = '([\t ]*)"showTotals":([\t ]*)false'; "showTotals": & false is the value searching for
$magic_regex = StringRegExpReplace($battleresult_file_read, $pattern, '\1"showTotals":\2true');"showTotals": & true is the value its replacing
ConsoleWrite( @CRLF & $magic_regex & @CRLF & @CRLF)
FileDelete($battleresult_file)
FileWrite($battleresult_file,$magic_regex)
endif

I just tested latest installer, was it not fixed or mine just bugging? I dont see it was changed in the xc file

Edited by wazer
  • wazer changed the title to *FIXED* XVM Missing damage in the overview result, - (added in latest patch for aslain v.1.10.1.1_15)