Several Issues Discovered in World of Tanks Mod Pack v1.10.1.0.00

Hi Aslain. I just installed your World of Tanks Mod Pack v1.10.1.0.00 and have discovered a few issues.

1.   I selected "crosshair: Taipan" in the "Crosshairs" section in the "[Crosshair Mods]" section. There is NO Aim Circle in battle at all. All my shots are blind shots.

2.   I selected "animated icon: Illuminati" in the "animated icon" section in the "[Sixth Sense non-XVM]" section. There is NO Animated Illuminati Sixth Sense icon during battle.

3.   Can you return the "Julie Voice Pack" to the "Crew voice sounds" section? I like Julie's voice so much better than the other crew voices.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work to create/support/maintain your Mod Pack for World of Tanks. I hope this information that I am providing for you helps you to weed out the bugs and errors in the various Mods contained in your WoT Mod Pack.

If I find any other issues, I'll report those to you as well.  :smile:

• Administrator
57 minutes ago, ima_noob said:

Hi Aslain. I just installed your World of Tanks Mod Pack v1.10.1.0.00 and have discovered a few issues.

1.   I selected "crosshair: Taipan" in the "Crosshairs" section in the "[Crosshair Mods]" section. There is NO Aim Circle in battle at all. All my shots are blind shots.

2.   I selected "animated icon: Illuminati" in the "animated icon" section in the "[Sixth Sense non-XVM]" section. There is NO Animated Illuminati Sixth Sense icon during battle.

3.   Can you return the "Julie Voice Pack" to the "Crew voice sounds" section? I like Julie's voice so much better than the other crew voices.

Thanks so much for all of your hard work to create/support/maintain your Mod Pack for World of Tanks. I hope this information that I am providing for you helps you to weed out the bugs and errors in the various Mods contained in your WoT Mod Pack.

If I find any other issues, I'll report those to you as well.  :smile:

1. Get new modpack, since you are using old one. Broken aim circles were causing no crosshair bug, I removed them all for now.

2. I will check it out. edit: works fine

3. No I cannot, maybe in future if someone updates it.

Always attach logs when reporting issues :)