Garage doesn't load after looking at the camo/exterior screen and sometimes doesn't load after battle

Garage doesn't load after looking at the camo/exterior screen then returning to the garage.  The problem starts after playing 3 or 4 battles.

Also, sometimes the garage doesn't load after the battle is over.

This happened with the latest mod pack version and several earlier versions also.

El2IcwL.jpg

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Had the garage not loading after the first battle today as well. Forgot to take a screenshot. 

The "Victory" exclamation was still on screen but no battler results displayed and not getting back into the game. Alt+F4 closed the window but the task needed to be stopped in task manager for a restart. 

64bit version of the game with update 7 of the modpack. I'll try to reproduce. 

Still have the same issue.  Went to exterior after paying 2 battles and I couldn't see anything in the exterior screen.  After leaving the exterior screen, I couldn't see my tank in the garage.

JlzyClD.jpg

oVjyJSA.jpg

Also, I can't do anything with adding or changing crew skills after this happens.  Its happened with every version of the mod pack I've tried this week.

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by Bavor

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

I have no idea how to figure out from those logs which mod may be causing this, any hints ? I would gladly disable some mod to be able to play without restarting every few games rather than uninstall mod pack all together, I can't live without this modpack :) 

Logs are right after the thing from second screenshot. Sometimes it doesn't happen for few games, sometimes every second game... rng like kv-2 aim. 

zKTtCJH.jpg8NObwDo.jpg

Edited by Nezalu
  • Administrator

I don't know why, logs arent conclusive. Start removing garage mods one by one.

Selected Tank Carousel LED Highlighter
               Green frame
            Crew Experience
               Crew Experience by WGMods
            Vehicle Exp Extended
            Hangar Mastery
            Unanonymizer on battle results
            Personal Missions Helper
            Colored Personal Missions in Red
            Extended friends & blacklist

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/5/2020 at 12:31 PM, Aslain said:

Try without Info Panel Oldskool. Can you provide a battle replay from this timestamp 2020-11-05 10:26:49.028 ? Tell me what options have you selected in Info Panel Oldskool.

I don't have Info Panel Oldskool but I had Izeberg infopanel and got stuck when getting back to garage.

Now I don't use any of infopanels (both tried and uninstalled) and only using "Crew Experience by Spoter" and freezes gone.

I've read on original page of "Crew Experience by WGMods" users complaining about mod incompatibilty with others mods (some mentioned Oldskool mods). Maybe you can place a notice in the installer that warns user of possible freezes by using "Crew Experience by WGMods" mod.

• Aslain locked this topic