Julie voicepack issue

After the v1.10.1.1 #18 (05-11-2020) update, some of the Julie's voice notifications are much louder than the others and are also quite distorted. This is reproducible in the WoT sound settings by clicking "Test sound" next to "Voice Messages in Battle" multiple times (if you have the Julie voicepack installed.)

I know this has nothing to do with the modpack itself, but since I don't know where to contact the mod developers, I am posting it here hoping Aslain can raise the issue with them.

And once again, thanks @Aslain for all the hard work. I could not play the game without this modpack.

zzarac

Edited by zzarac
speeling
  • Administrator

I was testing the previous version, and it was pretty ok, but there was few silent sounds, I think that the author made a wrong approach, instead of normalizing all sounds he increased the overal volume of the sound bank, resulted in overdriven sound, causing sound distortion on the louder samples. Maybe ask him to do it, instead of providing old version which is also wrong.