No mods installing

5 hours ago, Aslain said:

It's because WG changed something in recent micropatch, as long as you are installing to proper folder you are good.

It appears to install fine yet none of the mods I select show up in game.

The installer doesnt have any warning pop up during installation either, just none of the mods gets installed.

I dont think it's on his end.. I'm having a similar issue.. SOME mods are installing.. others are not. The updated minimap mod isnt working at all.. the angle mod.. not loading and a few others I cant remember off the top of my head.. Others are loading fine.. Didnt have any issues 2 versions before the current one(didnt use the one before) I've removed the modpack completely and redownloaded everything.. Still, only some of the mods will load up.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, BirdForce said:

I dont think it's on his end.. I'm having a similar issue.. SOME mods are installing.. others are not. The updated minimap mod isnt working at all.. the angle mod.. not loading and a few others I cant remember off the top of my head.. Others are loading fine.. Didnt have any issues 2 versions before the current one(didnt use the one before) I've removed the modpack completely and redownloaded everything.. Still, only some of the mods will load up.

You didn't attach logs, but I'm pretty sure the problem lays on your side only.

22 hours ago, Aslain said:

You have to find a correct installation folder. Try this:

image.png.77a7fb99245f7fd606fb8690d96965a4.png

Done, all fixed. As I said, I didn't realize WG removed the different regions from the WGC so I didn't know I needed to change the destination.

Thanks for your help, good work with the mod's.