Aslain mods not showing WoWs

Hello,

Recently, I don't know why, all the Aslain mods I have downloaded aren't shown anymore in my game, I have WoWs on Steam and I put them in the right place like it's said.

unknown.png

At the start, it works well but at a moment, I redownloaded the mods just because I wanted to change a few things I didn't like and to add score timer for exemaple, but then, it never works again... i deleted a few times everything about Aslain and redownloaded everything, it changed nothing.

Moreover, from the moment it started to not works, each time it finished the download, Aslain closed automatically ans don't show me this part with donate and everything, I think that's because of that, but I don't know why.

unknown.png

Oh and also, I have no problem with the client, it detects well Steam and I have the files and everything.unknown.png

So if someone, or directly Aslain if you will see my post, have a solution, I will be very happy, I tried everything and I don't know what to do more...