Safe shot is not working

I have selected Safe Shot (wrecks and allies selected) and it is not working now.  I think it only stopped working today....maybe with the latest update of the installer, but I am not sure about that.  I have tried reinstalling and I always do a clean install with removing the contents of the DLC folder selected. 

Thanks for your assistance.....the dead tanks that I have been shooting with my arties thank you also....haha.

Great work Aslain.  I really love this installer and I download and install each one as soon as it is released...even if there is nothing new in it for me.  I hope it helps the bank account.

bkc1965

_Aslain_logs.zip

python.log

Thanks for your effort.

The only thing that I changed after the last update was to try the ProArty spg crosshair in English.  I thought it may have been some type of conflct, but, I have since changed back to Sword of Damocles and it still does not work.  I have not tested to see if it blocks me from shooting friendly tanks  :ph34r: ....yet.  Oh, and it is not dependent on the arty I am using, I have checked it in several.  I have also tried both choices of configuration and it still allows me to shoot dead tanks.