Game runs, but without any mods

I recently moved my WoT to a new drive on my pc (from HD to SSD). I deleted the old copy and re-installed the game in the new drive. I can see Aslains folders and files in the new location, but when I launch the game--no mods. Game runs fine, but nothing has come through. I've also tried re-installing the modpack several times, including deleting the file folders in the SSD. My OS runs on one drive, and I have WoT on another, but that's the way its always  been, and I've been using the modpack for years. 

Help appreciated, thank you. 

when you start the game from the WorldOfTanks.exe are the mods working then?
it should not give any problems, i have my OS and 1 wot on my ssd and all the other servers on my HDD, i just have to make sure where i install the mods and i start the correct game on wg center.

my first thought would be that the "new drive" is not having all admin rights

• Upvote 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Attach logs, see my signature, show a screenie from a garage and battle with proof that selected mods don't work. Triple check if you're installing the mods to the proper destination folder and if you have more game instances in Wargaming Game Center, if you have more WoT installed, delete them and keep one only. Go to Game Settings in WGC and select Show show folder, and make a screenie of the whole window that will open.