Tank crew not visible in garage

Since last WOT update the crew are not available in the Garage. This is true for Aslain update 12 and 11 (I tried the older update to see if this removed the problem). The crew are there because I can send them to the garage and get them back again but I can't see them. I have not risked trying to fight a battle. In safe mode the crew are there and visible.

Thanks

QG

Aslain Screenshot.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

5 minutes ago, seeleeu said:

same problem my crews are missing. do i have to uninstall aslain's or what?????

best wait for update, you can play the game, it will just not show the crew members, if you load the crew book UI it will show the crew again

i expect it will not take way to long for xvm to be updated, else run the game in safe mode if you want to put crew in a new tank

• Like 1

1.- Crew is not missing, only its not visible in garage.

2.- In the official forum there are people who do NOT USE MODS and cannot see the crews; It may be that the problem is the WoT, not the mods

Edited by Redraven59

i put in a queery hoiping to get a problem solved. i dont know who or what important position you think you hold in the matter but look up the word " protesting" in the dictionary before you accuse people of it. if you can not help a person keep your snot box out of other peoples business

Thanks Theolitius At least you make sense of the business, not like this other fool that is posting here

• Downvote 2
hace 6 minutos, seeleeu dijo:

i put in a queery hoiping to get a problem solved. i dont know who or what important position you think you hold in the matter but look up the word " protesting" in the dictionary before you accuse people of it. if you can not help a person keep your snot box out of other peoples business

Ein?

I uninstalled the mod pack and then had an issue with the game, it crashing to Desktop on game boot-up ........ would not stat at all.

I uninstalled WOT and reinstalled again with the latest patch built in.

I have not installed the mod pack this time and game runs with crew back in the garage, game is a bit rubbish without the mods so i will wait till they up and running.

Rgds

Cru

Just a thought ..... other players say they have same problem with #13. Is there a chance that its XVM related or XVM parts of the mod pack.

Edited by Cru1966
new idea