Tank crew not visible in garage

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, frcard said:

According to this you are not using the latest modpack. Also the firewall or antivir is blocking the mods connection to internet.

15 minutes ago, iain1965 said:

Hi is there a mod that I've missed where the crew is hidden in the hangar?

My crew is not visible at all, if it is a mod in the modpack, please explain how to get crew back in hangar.

Thanks.

that was a issue with micropatch from tuesday, that was fixed in the 2 previous versions
v1.11.0.0 #13 and v1.11.0.0 #14

if you still have the problems with the latest releases attach logs

18 minutes ago, Theolitius said:

that was a issue with micropatch from tuesday, that was fixed in the 2 previous versions
v1.11.0.0 #13 and v1.11.0.0 #14

if you still have the problems with the latest releases attach logs

Thanks, just updated and all sorted now.

• Upvote 1
56 minutes ago, Doc4812 said:

It is the 26th of December and I still don't have a crew in the garage. What can I do to fix this? I have tried to run safe mo9de but I don't have my mods. I have tried 4 times to uninstall and re install but with same problem.

if you are using the latest release and have the issue without mods.
there are more people reporting the same
 http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/..._pid__18286013#entry18286013

I can say that, with NO mods I have no issues. With my usual mod setup, no crew. At first I tried just eliminating garage related mods and that fixed it. However, I got curious and I have become really dependent on the multi-row carousel mod. So this morning I took the time to go there a few different mod setup installs and the only mod that triggers the disappearing crew issue is the......multi-row carousel mod. However, I am fine with just having things work. Hopefully this will help someone. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and any time off from work. 

Wesołych Świąt, moi przyjaciele

Edited by sixpackdaddy
2 minutes ago, sixpackdaddy said:

I can say that, with NO mods I have no issues. With my usual mod setup, no crew. At first I tried just eliminating garage related mods and that fixed it. However, I got curious and I have become really dependent on the multi-row carousel mod. So this morning I took the time to go there a few different mod setup installs and the only mod that triggers the disappearing crew issue is the......multi-row carousel mod. However, I am fine with just having things work. Hopefully this will help someone. I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and any time off from work. 

Wesołych Świąt, moi przyjaciele

ok, i will check it out right away if that is the cause.

• Like 1

for me it is really depending on the height of the rows, as soon the crew UI changes size it happens.
so my guess is that every carousel row can cause this issue, i recreated this with xvm and with tricks, maybe even default 2 rows is enough on a smaller screen

i missed to take a screenshot of 4 rows i still had the problem, as you see the crew UI is just a touch smaller

5VTlufI.jpg

4 rows where exact the same
Y5h05GG.jpg
only on 3 rows i could see everything again

HJpWPBP.jpg

Edited by Theolitius
add 4 row picture

I think it is the screen size. My resolution is 1366 x 745. So any change is going to interfere. Looking at your screenshots, your UI has a lot more room. Look at my screenshot with the same tank and you can see how tight things are.

Screenshot 12_27_2020 8_53_13 AM.png

Edited by sixpackdaddy
2 hours ago, Theolitius said:

for me it is really depending on the height of the rows, as soon the crew UI changes size it happens.
so my guess is that every carousel row can cause this issue, i recreated this with xvm and with tricks, maybe even default 2 rows is enough on a smaller screen

i missed to take a screenshot of 4 rows i still had the problem, as you see the crew UI is just a touch smaller

5VTlufI.jpg

4 rows where exact the same
Y5h05GG.jpg
only on 3 rows i could see everything again

HJpWPBP.jpg

Thanks for the update, I tried 3 rows with mod 14 and the crews are visible.  Makes selecting tanks much easier when one has 83 tier 8 tanks!

6 hours ago, renards89 said:

Install the old version for wait is next update Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.11.0.0_12    .  all still work 

Thanks, i have version 14 installed and went to 3 rows in the Carousel and the crews show up and can be moved around and return as usual.

Thanks again.

Just now, ynnu said:

where can i download that micropatch? still seaching since 2 hours !!!

Err..

Micropatch is something World of Tanks downloads automatically.

The modpack was updated several days ago to work with that.

Are you having the crew issue?

Do you see the commander?

Do you see nothing at all? if this is yes, then you need to update modpack.

Same issue here. The Vehicles Crew and Daily Missions do not display in the Modpack updates Aslain's WoT ModPack v1.11.0.0 #13 and Aslain's WoT ModPack v1.11.0.0 #14. I’ve tried downloading multiple times, on all different links you provide. I went back to older versions and Aslain's WoT ModPack v1.11.0.0 #12 is the last update that works correctly. None of the vehicle crew appear, although it seems they are actually still available, and the daily missions usually appear right below the crew. This happens for ALL vehicles in the garage. I run off the NA server using the current game client version 1.11.0.2445, which is up to date. I have done an integrity check and repair. I use the HD game mode, I haven’t tried SD mode, or safe mode. I've attached the logs zip folder. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!! You're hard work to provide this product is extremely helpful and greatly appreciated!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip