Cannot run the installer

Hi #Aslain...  ModPach 13 not run.

Message from windows:

”windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to acces the item.”

749780666_1886Foto.jpg.068c679b7372ef5bd79d0270ae15d2f7.jpg

Thx a lot . You are the best!💖

Edited by Lucian
42 minutes ago, Aslain said:

Restart your pc maybe. Are you launching it as admin?

Yes.. restart PC and sure "Run as administrator" ... but again "windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to acces the item.”

I play WOT now with ModPack12 .. and crews not visible .. but is ok .. I wait ModPach14 . Thx a lot man. Love your work.

Edited by Lucian

Hellow #Aslain. I resolve my problem in that mode:

I have seen in some last instaling ModPack, the program ask me where to install ... and default he indicate me only :

C:/Game/World_of_Tanks

but i never have that folder in my PC and my deafult folder for WOT is on  that folder:

C:/Games/World_of_Tanks_EU

... and with Browse in last instaler i give him corect path to C:/........_EU folder.

So... with my problem for ModPack 13 (today) ... i creat manualy an empty new folder:

C:/Game/World_of_Tanks

and the instaler now easy run like all previously and install nice in _EU folder!

Probably the Firewall protection saw that the program wanted to create that new folder - without _EU extension, that did not exist in my computer and stopped it from running. (Although I tried before to add the exception to Firewall for ModPack ... but it still didn't work.)

So in short, the solution to me for the problem:

”Windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to acces the item.”

is to create manualy an empty new folder: C:/Game/World_of_Tanks  even if it is not the base folder for WOT.

I hope to help somebody with the same problem like me...

Thx a lot and again, respect for all your work. 🙏💖👍

Edited by Lucian