InterfaceGarage

Helo

I'm sorry for my english, but ihave a lot of times this issues after battle and some times crashes to desctop...

1-2 of 20 battles i have crashe to desctop

and

1-2 of 10 battles i have this issues in creenshot, after i come back in garage, i can see half of Battle-Interface and than i must restart game!

But i have to quiet it before in Task-Maneger, than i can restart game, becouse after i close this buggie game, its stil running in the background...

shot_057.thumb.jpg.9de1b3d8fb7b7e78ef7d783991bde013.jpg

Did some one know this issues and how to fix that? Or with Mod is that broken...?

Thanks for helping.

Edited by BokiDeNiro
  • BokiDeNiro changed the title to InterfaceGarage

I was deinstall this day the lastest update v.1.11.0.0_15 and install back to v.1.11.0.0_14 and this problem is not coming, but sometimes crash to desktop!

But this problem was stil in the most of old versions, and sometimes like v.1.11.0.0_14 it was ok!

i try tomorow install the v.1.11.0.0_15 again and give you the information you need...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok i just dont know if i should have issues befor i give you the Logs or after, becouse i will actual stop play WoT, becouse i olay may be 5 Years with the same Modes and in last 3 Monts i had more crashes to desktop than in the last 10 years together!

I did install all the same favorit Mods what i am love to use and give you the Archive Log...

And i go to play with this modes, after my first crash i will give you the Logs again if this is a diference bevor issues and after?

I just wanna tell you some things... i tried now some days modes without XVM, only this mods in the second part without XVM if you understand me, sorry my english is bad...

And i didnt have any crashes, works perfekt, so i think (i am sure) the Problem are in the XVM part of Mods...

This issues with Garage, what i show you is rare... may be 1 of 50 battles, and its only after battle, so not big Problem...

But the in game Crashes are the biggest problem man, i got gunmark on 94,5% and in middle of the battle crash, i will destroy my PC wen this happens...

There is not a special time, it can crash any time in battle, not in garage... only in battle and last time, thats why i stop use XVM, i was play a battle and got crash in first min, i was stay on place without moving and crash, so i restart game fast and i was stil on life, so i was not angry, but in the same battle i got an secont crash in action, than i was again really angry man....

So if you can fix this crash reason, you will keep me in World of Tanks, if not, i must stop play this game, becouse without my mods is this game for me really ugly!

Now i will hope you can fix this crashes, please help us!

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Edited by BokiDeNiro
3 hours ago, BokiDeNiro said:

So i was playing may be 3 battles and got the rare issue after battle in garage.

I think this are two diference issues! One is this rare issue with battle in garage, and the bad one with crashes is the other one, i think diference mods are diference reasons for this two issues...

couple things

xvm is missing in the _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf, it is showing that you where using it during the last crashes
so i am not able to play/test with same xvm settings.

on line 611/632 in your python file i see a certain error, right in between those errors you made a screenshot.
2021-02-23 07:14:01.698: ERROR:   File "D:\Mods\World_of_Tanks\SessionStatistics\mod_stat.py", line 1167, in new_onBecomePlayer

after searching what it could be caused by, i found some info about the session statistics you are using 
try during a re-install to clean the sessions stats cache file (that will RESET the stats)

0r0QtQl.png

hope that this will help in some of the crashes

Thank you, now i know what can be the problem with my second problem!

But you can belive me i was trying everything, reinstall, cleaning, reset... i was reinstall not only the Aslains Modpack, i did it with WoT and Windows too...

But after Battle some times i have this issue after battle with InGameInterface in Garage...  i will try it without this Session Statistics Mod...

And for now i didnt play many battles and didnt have any crashes, but tomorow i will play some battles and wen i have the crash i will send you the Logs.

I hope you can tell me than witch Mode have problems and makes this crash issues, than i will bun it from my Mode Pack...

Thank you for now.

Why You did not check Yourself ? Load half of your mods, play in coop/test room (I am WoWs player, so things can be different). Game is stable ? Load another few ones etc. Very fast You will nail the mod or even mods, which cause You trouble.

Single wrong placed dot in code, fault graphic file etc., can affect many aspects of the game from garage to map and game itself. Even wrong mapped keyboard key by modding, can do that too.

I just wanted help Aslain to fix the buggs, i give a sh* if no one wanna help, i just will uninstall it and use other one wich works without multiple crashes!

He makes money with it, not me!

I hope someone will tell me now why i have this crashes, becouse last time Theolitius helps me with the Battlefield Interface after the battle in garage!

I was clear this Mode with the season stats, and didnt get this bug anymore...

So one bug more and he has a better Mode Pack, wich i can use too!

2 hours ago, BokiDeNiro said:

I just wanted help Aslain to fix the buggs, i give a sh* if no one wanna help, i just will uninstall it and use other one wich works without multiple crashes!

He makes money with it, not me!

I hope someone will tell me now why i have this crashes, becouse last time Theolitius helps me with the Battlefield Interface after the battle in garage!

I was clear this Mode with the season stats, and didnt get this bug anymore...

So one bug more and he has a better Mode Pack, wich i can use too!

you can use the session stats if you clean the cache files after events.

about the crash, i really have no clue at this point, there are no errors or other obvious issues.

you could try to delete Overwolf from WOT, at the start of this month there where some issues with that (game crashes) not sure if they have fixed that properly
not able to find the post anymore.
inside the Res_mods folder should be a file called "mod_ow.pyc" , try to delete that and see if that helps

Thank you! So just to know, i couldnt clear it befor i didnt close the Overwolf, becouse this file comes back 🙂 unbeliveble but truth 🙂

I found this file in res_mods/1.11.1.3/scripts/client/gui/mods/mod_ow.pyc

So after i clear this file, i was playing some battles without crashes, so i really hope thats was the problem, i will give you update!

Thank you again for helping!

EDIT: After cleaning "mod_ow.pyc" i was playing may be 20 battles and NO CRASHES!

I never played 20 battles in row without crashes, so i hope that was the bug!

I will play some days more to be sure and i will update you.

But i will miss Overwolf, dos exist a chance to fix the Bug in Overwolf?

Edited by BokiDeNiro
  • Upvote 1
On 2/27/2021 at 4:08 AM, Odo_Toothless said:

Why You did not check Yourself ? Load half of your mods, play in coop/test room (I am WoWs player, so things can be different). Game is stable ? Load another few ones etc. Very fast You will nail the mod or even mods, which cause You trouble.

Single wrong placed dot in code, fault graphic file etc., can affect many aspects of the game from garage to map and game itself. Even wrong mapped keyboard key by modding, can do that too.

I'm not sure how things are done in WoWS, but in WoT we find it better to have someone review log files rather than trial and error when it comes to intermittent problems.

OP indicates that crash occurs 1-2 times in every 20 battles so they'd need to play a lot more than 20 to have high confidence that the issue was not occurring with the selected mods. If they have dozens of options selected it will take hundreds of battles to narrow it down using the WoWS method, and in that time the game and mods may have been updated.

Trial and error method only works where you can reliably reproduce the crash on demand.

Edited by snapperhead
spelling
  • Upvote 1

Hey guys i will update you!

It was exactley Overwolf (res_mods/1.11.1.3/scripts/client/gui/mods/mod_ow.pyc) wich makes that Issues!

I was tryng the most of all Mods in the Aslain's Mod-Pack and i am very happy  >>> NO CRAHSES!

Only one little issue still in one Mod

If somone can fix it, will be nice, becouse that F/0 Field on the minimap is in some maps very important.

Thank you very much Theolitius