Unable to see my SHELLS hitting targets

I cannot see my shells hitting any targets at all. I can hit a tank, wall, fence, etc. but only see the damage & never the shells impact.

Unless I do damage, I cannot tell if any of my shells even hit their mark.

No bounces, ricochets or any marks to show I've hit anything despite having several of the HIT SPOT MARKERS selected. It is like I missed entirely when I know I have hit.

I've also removed the HIT SPOT MARKERS completely (Green for pen, Purple or Red for Bounce) but to no avail, no matter what I choose or remove, I can't see my shells connecting.

One of the mods is preventing this from happening but which I don't know.

I keep DESELECTING THEM one at a time but so far I have not been able to work out which is the culprit.

ONLY when I go into Safe Mode or remove the mod pack entirely does it resolve the issue.

If anyone else is having this same issue, or resolved it, please let me know.

Thank you Aslain, I love your mod pack collection & appreciate all your efforts to package & get them to us ASAP all the time. YOU ROCK.

Candie

I always used those same settings for ages without any issues.

I had always checked off the following settings:

Disable High Details, Disable Exhaust Smoke, Disable Shot Smoke & Flames, Disable Tree Motion Effects.

However, when this issue began, I shut them off one at a time to no avail. Currently I have NONE of them checked but Disable Tree Motion Effects.

The issue remains so it has to be something INTERFERING with effect of seeing my shells hit.

I also updated my GPU drivers. (This is done regularly)

I have also used the Check & Repair option from the game itself to ensure the game is correctly installed, & uploaded the Mod Pack several different times.

As mentioned, the moment I go into safe mode, this issue goes away. I just cannot isolate which mod is causing the issue but it has to be one of them.

If you can tell me what files to copy, I will gladly send them to you if you wish to look at them.

Thank you

Candie

Have a look at the link in my signature for help on getting your logs etc.  The info you need is in red

I have heard from other people in game that they can't see their shots either.  One person said they don't use mods, but who knows if they were being honest...haha.

Good luck!