Mods resolution in 4k

I've just seen that the hangar mods like the clock , the hangar manager or the aslain's modpack icon that redirect us to this website are not made for 4k. Does it exist a way to fit those mod with a 4k resolution ? Or maybe does it already exist and I don't know how to do it. If someone can help me I would be greatful. I'll put a picture of the problem to illustrate because I'm not really good in english and I want to be understanded. So as you can see when im in 4k resolution the different icon are no on there right places.2109777236_Capturedcran2021-01-13165737.thumb.png.4543640db787ebfce3676c36a4e73570.png

• Administrator

mods are made for 1080p only, with some luck they can work with 4K but not everything will be positioned correctly as you can see. You may have to edit mods positions manualy, if they are provided with a config and positionig options.

For the clock mod take a look at: mods\configs\AntonVK\configHangarClock.xml, as for hangman: mods\configs\HangMan\button.json