Issue Discovered After Installing Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.11.1.0_01.exe

Hi Aslain. I just finished installing Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.11.1.0_01.exe and in the options section, I UNCHECKED (DESELECTED) the option to "Enable Auto-login to the game". I play on the US Central and SA servers. I have always UNCHECKED (DESELECTED) the option to "Enable Auto-login to the game" in the past and when I start the game client (in the past) I would get a drop down box that shows the US Central server and the SA server. I would select one of these two and then I would be logged into that server which I selected.

After installing Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.11.1.0_01.exe and UNCHECKING (DESELECTING) the option to "Enable Auto-login to the game", I am automatically logged into the US Central server. This behavior was different in the past installations of your Mod Pack in that I was presented with a drop down box and then I selected which server (US Central or SA) I wanted to log into.

I have attached a screenshot of the "Enable Auto-login to the game" option that I am referring to.

Would you please take a look into this issue? Thanks. And Thank You so much for all of the hard work you put into creating and updating your Wonderful Mod Packs!

Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.11.1.0_01 ISSUE.png

Hello Quaksen and Theolitius. Thank you for pointing out the option to "Display server selection upon game launch" on the bottom left of the 'General' tab in Game Settings. I placed a check in the box for this option and I am (once again) able to select the server that I want to log into during client start-up.  :smile:

Thanks again for responding to my original issue.  :smile:

16 minutes ago, kolkhoznik666 said:

i have some weird blue icons next to some totally random players and i'm not even sure what it is, so how do i remove it (it looks like the green friends marker, but this one is like blue)

Those are anonymized players. It is a part of friends marker mod.