Unable to log in

Hello Aslain,

Tonight I've played a couple of battles, then realised I didn't update the mudpack to the latest version, so I closed the client and proceeded to the update.

Since then I'm unable to log in anymore.

I've followed all the instructions on "how to report a bug" and the client starts normally with no mods. As soon as I reinstall them, however, I'm stuck with the "logging in" screen (screenshot attached)

In case you need this info:

Apple MacBook Pro running MacOS Big Sur (11.0.1)

WGC client version 20.08.00.3331

WoWS version 0.10.0.0.3346720

Modpack version 10.0.0_11

Logs attached

Thanks

Screenshot 2021-01-28 at 23.16.06.png

_Aslains_Installer_CompList.log _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf _Aslains_Installer.log

• Administrator

You have a lot of Process exit code: 4 in the installation logs, this is probably why you cannot log in, something on your MacOs prevented the modpack to be installed properly. From what I saw it was .bat files that wasn't launched properly.

Delete res_mods folder inside 3343484 folder, and unpack this file https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w7UkJRMX0XD_iRjmH5l7cQ-r0aDA5YjA/view?usp=sharing to 3343484

Let me know if this is letting you in.

Hello Aslain,

thank you for the prompt reply and for the help

Since I had uninstalled all mods ("reset" option on the installer), I re-installed all of them after following your instructions.

Unsurprisingly, the res_mod folder was changed and the game hung up on start up like yesterday, so I had to replace res_mods again.

It seems to be working, so far

I'll let you know if the mods are operational