Numbered mod list

Tinkicker

If the mod checklist was numbered, then when mods were added or modified in an update the affected mods could be scrolled to quickly for examination.

1. Number the entire list of mods in order.

2. In the blurb describing what has changed in the new update, list the mods as usual with their number in the list.

3. Quickly go to those mods to enable/disable/check out new features.

The modpack already have a component number list, 1 is at the top, and then increases as it goes down.

It matches the listing in Components_List.txt in Aslain's folder in the WoT folder too.

When new stuff is added, the Component Number is shown to have an easy way of finding it.

• Administrator

Quaksen explained, but I will also tell what I have to tell.

The mod list is numbered internaly, the number of mod is visible in the mod preview window as component number.

The mod (component number) is changing when I add/remove mods so there cannot be a list of mod with a mod name that will always belong to a given number.

To check all mods names and their position open and read this file: c:\Games\World_of_Tanks\Aslain_Modpack\Components_List.txt

The mod number is always the line number in Components_List.txt+1:

947248a620ef7027842ac302d9293ed9.thumb.png.f8acfe23f879c4b486f7287e2e40e3da.png

Thank you for the explanation Aslain.

I should have been more clear as to where I stumble. It would be helpful to have the mod number listed beside the change-log item in order to quickly run down the check list to the correct line. As it stands, I find myself scrolling back and forth trying to remember where a particular mod is in the list. If I knew what number the mod is, I could quickly hone in on it. In the case of new mod additions, now I must simply search the entire list because I've never seen the mod before in order to try to remember where I last saw it.

The mod item number in the change-log list would speed things up immensely.

Edited by Tinkicker
Clarification