Gun constraints mod bug? (Symbols are always "> <")

Hello Aslain!

Your modpack is something I can no longer imagine playing WoT without, good job on keeping it fresh as well!

Now, I have two questions:

1. Does "Gun constraints mod" have a bug? I ask because, whenever I try to install Symbols are always "> <") I would, for example like to use the "] [" symbols.

2. Another question is concerning the legality of some mods. For example, is the SPOT DIRECTION EXTENDED legal?

Hello again, thanks for replying!

I wouldn't have even noticed that constraint symbols were wrong had I not seen them working as intended (as "] [" symbols) in one of the previous installers.

I can't tell when did they used to install properly, as I always update to the latest version, but I am positive they stopped working somewhere around v.4.2.29.

Something wrong with that Gun Constrains, I installed it on clean client from J1mbo crosshair, and I see no gun constrains at all on my UI.

Just hit me: Maybe you weren't testing with a Tank Destroyer or an Arty (anything without a turret). Those two classes are only ones using the Gun Constraints.

I hope you fix it so that the Constraints with ] [ symbols are possible to use again.