Wrong with log-in WOWS

• Administrator

I mean that I installed same mods like you have and it that mods are working fine on my pc, so in conclusion it's not bug in the installer, your computer is the cause of problem.

Correct uss_settings.xml

Your windows is not executing some batch commands properly, which resulted in multiple lines with same entries, that may cause problems with login.

Your file on the right:

fa333aeece417856d074d8eb659416d6.png

I will try to find a solution, so it work better on your pc.

54 минуты назад, Aslain сказал:

I mean that I installed same mods like you have and it that mods are working fine on my pc, so in conclusion it's not bug in the installer, your computer is the cause of problem.

Correct uss_settings.xml

Your windows is not executing some batch commands properly, which resulted in multiple lines with same entries, that may cause problems with login.

Your file on the right:

fa333aeece417856d074d8eb659416d6.png

I will try to find a solution, so it work better on your pc.

Thanks, bro. But another problem was after I deleted uss_settings.xml, I logged in my account, but can't go into the battle. Loading of battle was endless. Then I removed all mods and could play normally. Tomorrow I will try to find the cause of this go-in-battle error