Three round warning Signals

Hi.  Where can I find info about what these Apps are about?   ie, I ack the green/yellow/red implies perhaps the # of visible tanks able to shoot?   But I was thinking that perhaps there is somewhere explaining what each mod does and what it shows.  But can't seem to find the "instructions / descriptions" for each of the mods and what they do.   Any chance you could point me in the right direction to look?

40 minutes ago, petester said:

Hi.  Where can I find info about what these Apps are about?   ie, I ack the green/yellow/red implies perhaps the # of visible tanks able to shoot?   But I was thinking that perhaps there is somewhere explaining what each mod does and what it shows.  But can't seem to find the "instructions / descriptions" for each of the mods and what they do.   Any chance you could point me in the right direction to look?

during the install (window to select mods) if you press the "Show Descriptions" button it will show a discription and/or a preview picture

qutMBuf.png

this is for Danger lights

KhyXC4M.png