Minimap F/0 Bug!

Hello

For whatever reason, since the beginning of this minimap mod, if you hold down CTRL/STRG and have the enlarged minimap in the middle of the picture, you cannot ping in the F/0 field.

The F/0 field is broken...  i hope you can fix that, becouse on some maps we need to show some important bushes on minimap and its dos not work...

You can pinging around bot not really in that field F/0.

Minimap F0 Issue.PNG

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

Ok i know now what you means, but id dont know why this happens... also, i have normal an _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf with 6KB, but now there is a _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf with only 3KB, like my last ModPack without XVM, i was using it becouse of that many crashes...

But actual i have installed my _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf with XVM and 6kb, and all mods works in game, but in _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf shows only 3KB i dont know why?

But for now i have played 40 Battles today without crashes, only after my 3rd battle i got the second issue with interface in garage, nothing else...

That was a great day for me without crashes, and thats not normal...

i will keep this file with 3KB to replace ist in future after update ModPack, if this 3KB change it back to 6KB

I give you now my XVM options with 6KB and this one with 3KB. But just to know,

i play with XVM and allway works but the File _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf shows only 3KB, i am wondering...

_Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

Edited by BokiDeNiro
This Minimap is Bugy on Field F/0