Can't get past logging in

Can't seem to get actually into the garage. Game hangs on logging in. I've left it for up to 30 mins before and have ran both a integrity check as well as multiple reboots. Game runs fine in safe mode. When force closing the game it remains open in the background even if its gone off the task bar at the bottom and I need to go into task manager to force close it. Note the closing problem only happens when I'm running wot out of safe mode in safe mode it closes fine.

WorldOfTanks_0aPCLN57vi.png

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Upvote 1

A quick glance shows various errors on permissions and such:

2021-02-26 18:27:45.229: ERROR: [gui.mods.pmod] getCacheData xvmscales cant write
2021-02-26 18:27:45.236: ERROR: [gui.mods.pmod] getCacheData wn8exp cant write

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\Users\\Max\\AppData\\Roaming\\Wargaming.net\\WorldOfTanks/pmod/statistic.json'
2021-02-26 18:27:48.067: ERROR: IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\Users\\Max\\AppData\\Roaming\\Wargaming.net\\WorldOfTanks/pmod/statistic.json'
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:/Users/Max/AppData/Roaming/Wargaming.net/WorldOfTanks\\dossier_cache\\O5XXI3TBGMWTELTMN5TWS3ROO5QXEZ3BNVUW4ZZONZSXIORSGAYDCNR3KNXXK3DJONSXIO2QNRQXSZLSIFRWG33VNZ2A====.dat'

Any updates on how i can give them permissions. Since last night ive spent some time disabling mods in an attempt to figure out why its getting stuck and so far the pmod section seemed to be causing it. Im not entirely sure what part was doing it but something in that section was messing with it. (i got it to run with mods but that whole section i had to get rid of)

Edited by Soul of Envy

Are you running the game as admin, same with modpack?

As for fixing permissions, that's a different devil all on it's own.. you could try deleting the statistics file and seeing if that helps, if you aren't too worry about session stats being deleted that PMOD would otherwise display?

this is a wargaming server issue for NA and SA i doubt it has anything to do with the aslains modpack.  the SA server keeps dropping and i guess it's locking people unto that server and it's not recovering.   from what i'm reading in the forum that's what i am gathering as i am having the same issue.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/643346-the-session-on-another-server-is-incomplete/

Updates: I reinstalled pmod stuff cause i figured the new update might fix it but no dice. Tried disabling all firewalls i have on my system and it didnt change anything. Added the entirety of my wot folder to the exceptions list for them and nothing. Tried installing the mods as admin and nothing same issue. There was a message on the wont NA discord saying they were aware that some people arent able to log in and im interested to see if this is something that needs a hotfix on wg end or not.

Update number 2: Big brain moment. Decided i was gonna delete statistic.json cause it was being a bitch. Maanged to get into the garage. Ill update the thread in a few days if it bugs out again but for me at least right now it seems to be a bad file.

6 hours ago, Soul of Envy said:

Updates: I reinstalled pmod stuff cause i figured the new update might fix it but no dice. Tried disabling all firewalls i have on my system and it didnt change anything. Added the entirety of my wot folder to the exceptions list for them and nothing. Tried installing the mods as admin and nothing same issue. There was a message on the wont NA discord saying they were aware that some people arent able to log in and im interested to see if this is something that needs a hotfix on wg end or not.

Update number 2: Big brain moment. Decided i was gonna delete statistic.json cause it was being a bitch. Maanged to get into the garage. Ill update the thread in a few days if it bugs out again but for me at least right now it seems to be a bad file.

i see you have installed Overwolf, some people had simular issues, when they deleted Overwolf the issues where gone.

if you keep having the issues, please make/attach new logs after you had the issue

5 hours ago, Theolitius said:

i see you have installed Overwolf, some people had simular issues, when they deleted Overwolf the issues where gone.

if you keep having the issues, please make/attach new logs after you had the issue

I have the same issue since last modpack update and I am not using Overwolf. Is clearly something from the mods installed since it worked great before they made the update, but idk what. I have a ton of mods installed and it would be hard for me to do the good old trial-and-error way of finding the conflict, so I will just wait for an update from ProMod :mrgreen:

4 minutes ago, mihai1339 said:

I have the same issue since last modpack update and I am not using Overwolf. Is clearly something from the mods installed since it worked great before they made the update, but idk what. I have a ton of mods installed and it would be hard for me to do the good old trial-and-error way of finding the conflict, so I will just wait for an update from ProMod :mrgreen:

if you attach logs we can search the cause out, here shows how to make them

Ive had overwolf for a few months now and it was working fine so i never even suspected it. Unfortunately modded minecraft is ran through that now rather than the twitch app so im stuck keeping it : / For me though having logged in around 6 times since last night the fix i did seems to have worked. I guess i had an old/corrupted/broke statistics.json file in my pmod folder so deleting it and allowing it to regenerate seems to have worked