I cannot locate the _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf

I have been having problem lately to locate my _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf file!

I just installed (admin) v.1.12.0.0_13 using the Aslains_WoT_Modpack_Installer_v.1.12.0.0_13.exe and I have observed my H:\Games\World_of_Tanks_NA\Aslain_Modpack directory, but at no time is the _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf file created.

I am attaching my log file ... what's going on? I'd love to share my latest setup again with my Clan members.

Let me know if you need any other info.

_Aslains_Installer.log

Just did ... same result ... no _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf file! I may try the same thing again with also removing all entries from the registry ... I just need to make sure to document ALL my personal settings, because they will most likely be gone when I remove all info from the registry. Very painful indeed 😉 

Weird thing though ... looking at the log file, it refers to the file _Aslains_Installer_Options_.inf  ... with an additional _ character ???

_Aslains_Installer.log

Edited by CaptAxel

That was an interesting idea ... and it worked!! I installed to a new folder H:\Games\Aslain_Test ... and the \Aslain_Modpack subfolder now contains a _Aslains_Installer_Options.inf file. I am again including the logfile for you, because this time the /SAVEINF parameter is correct, it does NOT have an extra _ character. Maybe that's where the problem lies.......

So, for now, I just continue to install regularly into the WoT game folder for my own game use ... and when I want to share an inf file, I'll install to a separate folder. Weird workaround ... but it functions 🙂 

Thanks for throwing around ideas. I'm glad I keep supporting you with regular donations a few times per year ... you're doing a great job to keep this modpack updated!!

_Aslains_Installer.log