Battle result WN8 Stats

8 hours ago, RaJCeL said:

Whats the point to calculate battle WR?

I think you misunderstand what I meant.

In the picture, the color (on the left side) on each player tells how good they are (overall, currently by WN8) and the color on the right tells how good they did in this specific battle (also by WN8). 

JX1ucIu.png

When I look at the battle result report. I can glance quickly at the colors to tell how many good/bad/decent players both team had instead of manually checking each players. The problem is, the colors are shown by WN8 which I think doesn't quite represent the balance of power. Some people have ~1300 WN8 which shows as yellow but their actual winrate is below 48% which is red. Those players always sit still idling the whole game at the red line of course their WN8 is high but winrate isn't. But winrate is what wins you games not WN8. So by showing the colors defined by winrate it's better to see the balance of power.

colorscale0915xvm.png

Edited by LightAngels
3 hours ago, LightAngels said:

In the picture, the color (on the left side) on each player tells how good they are (overall, currently by WN8) and the color on the right tells how good they did in this specific battle (also by WN8). 

JX1ucIu.png

When I look at the battle result report. I can glance quickly at the colors to tell how many good/bad/decent players both team had instead of manually checking each players. The problem is, the colors are shown by WN8 which I think doesn't quite represent the balance of power. Some people have ~1300 WN8 which shows as yellow but their actual winrate is below 48% which is red. Those players always sit still idling the whole game at the red line of course their WN8 is high but winrate isn't. But winrate is what wins you games not WN8. So by showing the colors defined by winrate it's better to see the balance of power.

colorscale0915xvm.png

Well, you also misunderstood what Rajcel meant.

If those colours represented winrate, the  colour showing current battle performance would be pointless, as there is no such thing as winrate for the current battle - you either won or lost (I am counting draws as defeats.)

54 minutes ago, zzarac said:

Well, you also misunderstood what Rajcel meant.

If those colours represented winrate, the  colour showing current battle performance would be pointless, as there is no such thing as winrate for the current battle - you either won or lost (I am counting draws as defeats.)

I can't believe how you can't understand when it was written down that clearly.

I can glance quickly at the colors to tell how many good/bad/decent players both team had instead of manually checking each players

you either won or lost 

Yeah because nobody, ever, check anyone's profile after battle, because there is no reason to, you either won or lost right? Let me ask WG to remove Battle result, any damages dealt, spotting.... are pointless to look at. Now if you have never ever checked any player's profile then we can talk more. If not we should stop here.

Edited by LightAngels
  • Downvote 2
14 godzin temu, LightAngels napisał:

You don't need to describe what this mod is doing as I am the author of this mod 😂

But still what will tell you specific battle WR for player, if for winning team it would be 100% and for loosing 0%. For overall I understand the concept.

I can add macro for overall WR, so you could manually add it in config as 3rd or the only bar if WN8 is pointless for you. Keep in mind that 3rd bar will make place for nickname smaller, so more nicks would get cut (columns are fixed size).

And in general there is no need to be so offensive to people that would like to help and understand the concept with getting more info from requester.

• Upvote 2
17 hours ago, zzarac said:

You need to chill out, dude.

Now tell me, if this mod showed winrate, what would TWO colours stand for?

Do not be daft.

11 hours ago, RaJCeL said:

You don't need to describe what this mod is doing as I am the author of this mod 😂

But still what will tell you specific battle WR for player, if for winning team it would be 100% and for loosing 0%. For overall I understand the concept.

I can add macro for overall WR, so you could manually add it in config as 3rd or the only bar if WN8 is pointless for you. Keep in mind that 3rd bar will make place for nickname smaller, so more nicks would get cut (columns are fixed size).

And in general there is no need to be so offensive to people that would like to help and understand the concept with getting more info from requester.

I don't need the Winrate for current battle cause it doesn't tell anything. I only care about the left color. I prefer the color to be shown based on account's winrate rather than account's WN8. 

I also didn't know you are the mod author so I was explaining like I would to anyone.

I can change it myself I just need to know what is the config file for your mod.

Edited by LightAngels
  • 2 weeks later...