logging in again

Ok, so I used the WG Check and deleted all the mod files.  Game loaded and logged in just fine.

Downloaded mod version 21, same thing, game went through all phases, got stuck on logging in, waited 10 minutes, still does not log in.

Here is the Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip attached.  Hopefully you all can check it and let me know what the issue may be.

Thanks,

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

• Administrator

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: u'C:\\Users\\Owner\\AppData\\Roaming\\Wargaming.net\\WorldOfTanks/pmod/statistic.json'

You are not installing and playing as admin, your problem is local issue caused by wrong usage of the installer.

Ok, used the link on MS and determined that I do log on the computer as administrator, it does this by default.  Launched the exe file with right click and run as administrator.  Still no luck, it just gets stuck on Logging in.....

Please see attached log file again.

I will delete all the mod files and start fresh and try that and let you know.

Thanks again and again 🙂

Aslains_WoT_Logs.zip

oh, by the way, I never had to run the mod-pack as admin before and it always worked.  The last one I downloaded and ran, and it did work, was on 3 March 21, it says it was 12.0.0.01 by the way

• Administrator

Same issue, permission denied, your issue is directly caused by wrong user priviledges (the lack of them). There is also a small chance that some antivir is messing up with you. You need to seek help from someone experienced with computers/windows to help you out with this.

Ok, I don't have any anti-virus software besides Microsoft defender.  when I use the WGCHECK and delete all the mod files, the game loads, logs in and runs.  also, again, never had to run the mod in admin mode before.

but, thanks for trying to help

• Aslain locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...